The Otterlake German Restaurant is located in a Bird Sanctuary in the Kameelfontein district, north east of Roodeplaat Dam, about 37km from Pretoria Central. The venue boasts braai facilities, 2 main bars, fully serviced veranda, dining room and cocktail lounge, a swimming pool, and a 600m length tarred aircraft landing strip.
Moonshine Productions and Otterlake Restaurant launch their ‘Rock for Conservation’ initiative at the Otterlake Easter Festival, from 28th to 31st March 2013. The Otterlake Easter Festival Full Weekend Ticket include camping, and is valid from 28 to 31 March 2013.
Otterlake Restaurant offers:
- Food: German Vegetarian
- Hours: Wed – Sat, 11:00 – 22:00; Sun, 11:00 – 18:00
- Specialities: Lunch, Dinner, Coffee, Drinks
- Attire: Casual
- Services: Takes Bookings
- Walk-ins Welcome
- Groups, Parties, Children welcome
- Table Service
- Outdoor Seating
- Facilities: Swimming pool, pool table, DSTV, braaing facilities, good food
Otterlake Easter Festival 2013 Information:
- Date: from 28 to 31 March 2013.
- Cost: R120 Day Pass; R300 Full Weekend Pass (includes camping).
- Rock for Conservation Easter Festival: 1 Stage, 30 Bands, 3 DJ’s.
- Food Stalls, 5 Mobile Bars, Pool Area, Camping.
Otterlake Restaurant Contact Details:
Contact Person: Jakes
Tel: 012 808 5250
Plot 26, Kameelfontein
(just passed the Roodeplaat Dam)